The CRC Association has produced a range of publications to highlight the achievements of CRCs and demonstrate the value of the CRC Programme.
- The eighth issue of the magazine KnowHow explores how defence innovation is enriching Australia's research landscape. The edition also examines the big costs of poor sleep, and how high-accuracy GPS data can be affected by tectonic shift.
- The seventh issue of the magazine KnowHow, Collaborate Innovate, explores how CRCs are creating Australia's most successful partnerships. The edition also looks at tapping into indigenous knowledge and tomorrow’s growth markets.
- The sixth issue of the magazine connecting science with business. This issue was published in conjunction with The Business of Innovation 2016, the CRC Association's annual conference. The stories in this issue celebrate innovation in Australia.
- The fifth issue of the magazine connecting science with business. This issue was published in conjunction with Australia 2040, the CRC Association's annual conference. The focus of the conference was celebrating 25 years of the Cooperative Research Centres Programme, and looking to the next 25 years of innovation in Australia.
- The fourth issue of the magazine connecting science with business. Science is at the heart of Australia’s economy and society. It is essential to improving our lives – it benefits our communities and boosts our standard of living.
- The third issue of the magazine connecting science with business. The CRC Program links research, education and end users, creating a synergy that fosters innovation. Now in its 24th year, the program has led to the development of beneficial new technologies in areas as diverse as contact lenses, financial markets and advanced composite materials.
- The second issue of the magazine connecting science with business. There are many examples of innovation and collaboration within the Cooperative Research Centres Association and it is important that we celebrate these successes. Read about smart water gates assisting drought-affected farmers, optical products to slow the progression of myopia in children and a project to turn algal blooms into natural soil conditioners and many more examples of impressive CRC achievements.
- The new magazine connecting science with business. Revealing knowledge that transforms our world, showing how research turns into commercial success and demonstrating how science is making large-scale impacts.