If you are thinking about postgraduate study, you’ll also be thinking about postgraduate work.
A third of PhD-trained researchers in Australia work in industry but this proportion is set to boom during your career (in the US it’s more like two-thirds).
If you are thinking about further study, give some thought to where you’ll end up working and consider training through a Cooperative Research Centre (CRC). CRCs give you industry experience and the chance to work on the major challenges facing Australia.
There are a wide range of different study and funding opportunities, including scholarships available with our CRCs. Please click on the links below to find out more.
Scholarship, funding and study opportunities at CRCs
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems CRC
- Autism CRC
- Bushfire & Natural Hazards CRC
- Capital Markets CRC
- Cancer Therapeutics CRC
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing CRC
- CRC for Alertness, Safety and Productivity
- CRC for Low Carbon Living
- CRC for Spatial Information
- CRC for Water Sensitive Cities
- Data to Decisions CRC
- Deep Exploration Technologies CRC
- Energy Pipelines CRC
- The HEARing CRC
- Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- Oral Health CRC
- Plant Biosecurity CRC
- Pork CRC
- Poultry CRC
- Space Environment Management CRC
- Wound Management Innovation CRC