Stage 2 CRCs Announced
The Minister for Industry, Innovation and Science has just announced the seven CRCs bids which will progress to Stage 2 of the 18th investment round. Round 18 saw fourteen compliant applications submitted.
In the next stage, the applicants will develop a business case and be interviewed by the CRC Advisory Committee, which will prepare funding recommendations to the Minister.
The bids that will progress to Stage 2 are:
- CRC for High Performance Soils
- CRC for Honey Bee Products
- Cyber Security CRC
- Food Agility CRC
- Future Water CRC
- iMOVE CRC
- Innovation for Mental Wealth CRC
The bids that did not progress to Stage 2 are:
- Regional Industries CRC
- CRC for Brain Injury
- The VIRTACH (Virtual Tactile Human) CRC
- Smart Ageing CRC
- Food and Wine Integrity Cooperative Research Centre
- Beef Value Chain CRC
- Chemical and Advanced Materials Industries CRC
The CRC Association congratulates the successful bidders and wishes them well in the very competitive next stage. We empathise with those unsuccessful at this stage. We know that many CRCs are highly successful after an initially unsuccessful bid.